First do no harm: Read the bill or issue completely and understand the total impact and potential consequences.
- Why is this bill or proposed law necessary? Is there a non-governmental solution to the problem?
- What is the potential savings or cost to taxpayers?
- What is the potential savings or cost to private businesses and private citizens?
- Does this bill grow or shrink the size of government?
- Does this bill increase or decrease personal liberty and freedom?
- Does this bill increase or decrease free market competition and consumer choice?
- What is the specific effect of this bill on our district? Our state? Our country?
Follow Tim on Twitter
- Honored to assist in the ribbon cutting with Mayor David Spellman celebrating the completion of the first segment... https://t.co/amosmdrtY9 5 days
- A salute to the craft beer industry! Photos from the Great American Beer Fest this weekend. Congrats to the House for winning Hop The Vote. 2 weeks
- At the opening ceremony Friday at Big Easy Trailhead. Worth checking out when you're traveling Clear Creek Canyon. 3 weeks