First do no harm: Read the bill or issue completely and understand the total impact and potential consequences.
- Why is this bill or proposed law necessary? Is there a non-governmental solution to the problem?
- What is the potential savings or cost to taxpayers?
- What is the potential savings or cost to private businesses and private citizens?
- Does this bill grow or shrink the size of government?
- Does this bill increase or decrease personal liberty and freedom?
- Does this bill increase or decrease free market competition and consumer choice?
- What is the specific effect of this bill on our district? Our state? Our country?
Follow Tim on Twitter
- An excellent article on the effect of government policies on opioid addiction. https://t.co/kL4RHyki5Z 3 hours
- I'm sharing this letter from CDOT regarding solar eclipse traffic plans. Take note and travel safely. CDOT is... https://t.co/CaBS9NQCZX 9 mins
- Birds of a feather: As Venezuelans face starvation under Maduro's failed Socialist dictatorship, he travels to... https://t.co/4ZMnQhIyir 21 hours