First do no harm: Read the bill or issue completely and understand the total impact and potential consequences.
- Why is this bill or proposed law necessary? Is there a non-governmental solution to the problem?
- What is the potential savings or cost to taxpayers?
- What is the potential savings or cost to private businesses and private citizens?
- Does this bill grow or shrink the size of government?
- Does this bill increase or decrease personal liberty and freedom?
- Does this bill increase or decrease free market competition and consumer choice?
- What is the specific effect of this bill on our district? Our state? Our country?
Follow Tim on Twitter
- A big thank you to the Dempsey family for their support! They put on a wonderful Patriot Party last night, and I w… https://t.co/B8ECY4Eqhe 6 days
- “The trouble with Socialism is that eventually you run out of other people’s money.” - Margaret Thatcher. https://t.co/M6ub5vnBqO 2 weeks
- Lots of wildlife in the district. https://t.co/oTdPGr5W0d 3 weeks