First do no harm: Read the bill or issue completely and understand the total impact and potential consequences.
- Why is this bill or proposed law necessary? Is there a non-governmental solution to the problem?
- What is the potential savings or cost to taxpayers?
- What is the potential savings or cost to private businesses and private citizens?
- Does this bill grow or shrink the size of government?
- Does this bill increase or decrease personal liberty and freedom?
- Does this bill increase or decrease free market competition and consumer choice?
- What is the specific effect of this bill on our district? Our state? Our country?
Follow Tim on Twitter
- RT @ColoSenGOP: It's time to put an END to Sanctuary Cities in Colorado. Senator Neville's (@NevilleforCO) #SB220 passed the Senat… https://t.co/XRsJStakCZ 4 days
- https://t.co/0opzPHLzYs 4 days
- Why fiscal stewardship via controllig spending and keeping tax rates low matters. #coleg https://t.co/qkt22Wau6B 2 weeks