First do no harm: Read the bill or issue completely and understand the total impact and potential consequences.
- Why is this bill or proposed law necessary? Is there a non-governmental solution to the problem?
- What is the potential savings or cost to taxpayers?
- What is the potential savings or cost to private businesses and private citizens?
- Does this bill grow or shrink the size of government?
- Does this bill increase or decrease personal liberty and freedom?
- Does this bill increase or decrease free market competition and consumer choice?
- What is the specific effect of this bill on our district? Our state? Our country?
Follow Tim on Twitter
- "Collateral damage" seems to be how elitist socialist Democrat leaders view American businesses, workers, and their… https://t.co/iUQMFLM8sw 2 days
- How many tragic stories must we hear? It's time to #EndSanctuaryCities and the "Catch and Release" policies which… https://t.co/y2rnYjmVcx 2 days
- #TaxedEnoughAlready? On your ballot you'll see measures which would increase a slew of state taxes by over $2.3 bi… https://t.co/iISXsrVm7T 3 days