I am a small businessman who takes my commitment to public service as seriously as my business and family obligations.
My conservative values
I stand by the founding principles of our conservative Republican Party:I stand by the principles of American liberty and our Constitution:
- Free Enterprise – less government regulation and lower taxes bring growth, prosperity, and opportunity to all.
- Private property rights– you built it and it’s yours, not the government’s.
- Right to Work – I believe no one should be compelled to pay union dues to get or keep a job
- The right to life of the unborn – we should protect the next generation, not fund its destruction.
- Traditional Family Values – loving parents make better decisions about the educational, social, and moral development of their children than government bureaucrats.
- Second Amendment –is a bulwark against tyranny
I believe that hard work, sacrifice, and dedication should be rewarded, not taxed and regulated to death by the government.
I believe that if businesses and families have to cut spending when they have less money, so should state government.
I believe governments do not create jobs. People do!
I believe that all human life is precious and must be protected.
I believe Colorado needs a broader range of educational choices for parents, from tax-credits to vouchers and charter schools.
I believe Colorado needs strong, conservative leadership.
- RT @TinaFrancone: Jeffco GOP picks RTD director Tina Francone as next commissioner https://t.co/y9oKncfGww via @denverpost 1 day
- RT @PatrickForCO: My girls said the pledge for the State House this morning. #cutealert #blessed #coleg https://t.co/OPuViFIGzo 1 week
- Wednesday was the first day of the 2018 Legislative Session and Colorado Legislators have an opportunity to do... https://t.co/x9TIbAN8RK 1 week