I am a small businessman who takes my commitment to public service as seriously as my business and family obligations.
My conservative values
I stand by the founding principles of our conservative Republican Party:I stand by the principles of American liberty and our Constitution:
- Free Enterprise – less government regulation and lower taxes bring growth, prosperity, and opportunity to all.
- Private property rights– you built it and it’s yours, not the government’s.
- Right to Work – I believe no one should be compelled to pay union dues to get or keep a job
- The right to life of the unborn – we should protect the next generation, not fund its destruction.
- Traditional Family Values – loving parents make better decisions about the educational, social, and moral development of their children than government bureaucrats.
- Second Amendment –is a bulwark against tyranny
I believe that hard work, sacrifice, and dedication should be rewarded, not taxed and regulated to death by the government.
I believe that if businesses and families have to cut spending when they have less money, so should state government.
I believe governments do not create jobs. People do!
I believe that all human life is precious and must be protected.
I believe Colorado needs a broader range of educational choices for parents, from tax-credits to vouchers and charter schools.
I believe Colorado needs strong, conservative leadership.
- More unintended consequences of government mandates on business.... https://t.co/PsR8N5psNE 15 hours
- On June 9th, HB17-1313 was signed into law, making changes in Colorado to Civil Asset Forfeiture to provide more... https://t.co/4pKIVdi9Ru 17 hours
- Another government-mandated "solution" with negative consequences for those it was supposed to help. https://t.co/cCuexwls2x 17 hours